Friday, February 22, 2008

Spent $3.19-Earned $150!


Okay, so I was a skeptic.



I wasn't truly sure that you could earn FREE cash online.



I mean, we've all been there. A lot of times FREE means... well, a scam, a hoax, an easy in & then BAM-a thousand bucks you have to pay.



I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong. I did pay $3.19 for a domain name.



I did pay $36.07 for one of the steps. I was completely rebated the $36.07. So, no out of pocket cost.



And, I earned $150!



So what you say?



Well, with my previous Network Marketing company, I earned around $100 a month. I had an organization of 20. Every month I paid $135 or so on a required order.



I bought leads and other business related items.



The $150 I made on 2/20 was for ONE referral! And, I leveraged that into a second cash flow system.



Every referral that completes 2 steps, earns me $150-forever.



Each referral that follows me through the steps after that will generate an additional $150.



And, as a team, we continue to leverage the FREE cash into systems, that when combined could mean $3500 per person.



Those of you that know me, know that I am not about the money. I like it, yup. I need it, yup. But, my heart is to help others. And, knowing how I can help the 'masses' earn their own FREE cash is my reward.



So, anyways, I am very honored and blessed to share this with others. I know some people on line make big money and to them, this is peanuts. But, 97% of online marketers don't make any money---I want to be someone who helps change that---flip it around. There is plenty of money to be made, and I hope and pray that we ALL can start making the money that only 3% does right now.



Blessings!



Joy Marino





TruHomeBiz



No comments: