Monday, March 3, 2008

Testimonials

"I wanted to share my experience with FOCS. Everyone has told the truth about the business from the first conference call up to now. The main thing that I would like to focus on is the support. I've been involved in a few other programs and I have to say that the support with FOCS has surpassed all of them. I have several different ways to contact people and have always gotten a hold of someone no matter if it was morning or night. I've always had determination but I don't know if I would have finished Phase 2 of the system as soon as I have if it wasn't for my sponsor and Jah himself spurring me on. I think this program is "the truth" and will keep the fast pace that it's on to help alot of people!" Harry B.
"It was serendipity when I came across Joy's ad for the Free Online Cash System. I didn't know at the time how much of an impact that simple mouse click was going to have on my life. But since that fateful snapshot in time, I have been shown a clear path towards being able to soon retire in comfort from my 29 year law enforcement career. The Free Online Cash System has given me renewed hope for my future and for the future of my two grown daughters who also share in the excitement of the Free Online Cash System. I'm excited for myself, of course, but so much moreso for my daughters. Second to the love I give to my children, this is the greatest gift I have given to them." Mark P. USA

No comments: