Thursday, March 6, 2008

More *FREE* cash earned this week.

Well, it has been a heck of a week. I have had some great things going on,

learning and sharing with my FOCS team. I was really excited for this Wed.'s payout.

I knew a few of my people were going to get paid, and for me that is really exciting. I get paid too, which is icing on the cake.

I log on to the computer to see if I have emails from my team or a payment email from FOCS. Nothing yet. But, then an associate had emailed me to ask how and why did my YouTube channel get deleted?

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Well, it was gone. Six months of videos, subscribers, friends, comments, emails..GONE. I was proud of those numbers...and it was all gone.

Anyway, it was a sucker punch, perhaps. Only takes one 'hater' that knows how to work a website to get you booted. Competition? Perhaps. Meanie? Perhaps. I was trying to help others. That happens, I suppose.

Onward and UPward. My team got paid, their people were completing their requirements...and when all is said and done, things are GOOD.

I created a new YouTube channel. I believe in the power of video. But, perhaps it was time to leave the old behind and start anew. It was a godsend, in some ways. At least, I choose to see it that way!

SO, if you'd like to find me, simply type 'truhomebiz' in the search box of YouTube and you will find me.

Oh, and I also got paid a little bit later and another $450 in free cash, using free forms of advertising. It's a blessing and timely, to say the least.


I don't know what this will all mean to you, the reader. All I know is, God is Good...ALL the time. Everything happens for a reason and that's good enough for me. :o)

Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Joy

No comments: