Saturday, March 22, 2008

The *FREE* Cash Continues to Come In









This is showing the 'power' of the FreeOnlineCashSystem. It's not just about having new referrals and earning from their efforts once, but leveraging the free cash into the Cash Flow Success System to continually earn from each individual. And, unlike most businesses, no one has to dip in to their bank account or paycheck to earn with this system.



This is pay proof from the CFSS #1 level. This gentleman, on my team, sent me $150 from his Free Cash payout.





This is a pay out of $75 for one of my overseas team members. While the referral payout is up to $75, that isn't as important, to me, as it ishow much money they can make. They are able to make $150 per U.S/Canada referral. And, we can all flow in to the Cash Flow Success system, where the payments will continue to generate more free cash.






Because I was able to refer 4 new members to the Free Online Cash System in February, I won the contest for most referrals. But, what you don't see is the hard work that my referrals put in, to complete the tasks on time. If it weren't for them, I would not have won.

So, it's still $150 of even more Free Cash.

This system has been such a blessing to my family. In a time of dire need, we have been able to purchase food for our family and handle bills that needed to be paid.

It has been a blessing and I am eternally grateful!

Blessings!

No comments: