Saturday, April 5, 2008

I am so blessed-thank you!

I just want to take a moment to publicly thank my husband and my team members for helping me to build a profitable home based business.



I try my best to thank them as often as I can, directly, but I wanted to share with everyone how much I have been blessed.



My husband, Chris, has been very supportive of my *last* attempt to make money from home. I have tried for years to bring in an additional income to increase the cash flow for our family. We have 4 small children together and 2 step-children. This means a lot of mouths to feed and possibly HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars for education costs. My son is 16, my step-daughter is 15...so college for one or both is not far off.



Our 4 children, together, have to eat (of course), as well as school necessities, clothing, etc. Not to mention extracurricular activities.



Since starting with the FreeOnlineCashSystem and the CashFlowSuccessSystem we have met the most amazing people that have brought a lot to the community. Great personalities; smart and savvy techniques; tips and tricks; previous experience; no experience. This system has proven not only that it works, giving out about $25,000 in just a couple of months; but also that it truly can work for ANYONE.

It has been phenomenal and I am very grateful to the founders, Jah and Keith for putting the system together. I am also grateful to my direct sponsor Oliver, for introducing me to the FOCS and CFSS and helping me out, supporting me and encouraging me.

This system works.

Blessings,

Joy

Payment #2 for CFSS Level#1

Earnings to date:
$1,275.00
Starting January 21st
through
April 5th, 2008

No comments: