Thursday, April 24, 2008

Free Cash Recap

Well, I have to confess, I was skeptical. I wasn't sure. I was afraid to cost my family more money, when we were in desperate need of cash. My husband wasn't working, and for the previous 3 years, I had been in the (-) in my MLM. I was spending $130 on a monthly purchase, and $100+ on leads, every single month. My checks were about $100-$130 at most. I will say, I truly love the products, but was ordering more than we were truly consuming on a monthly basis---and we are a family of 7!

Anyway... last August (2007) I went looking for a last 'ditch' attempt to bring leads to my business for free. I learned about the difference between advertising and marketing. I learned to brand ME...not "XYZ" Company. I learned about Social Networking, My Story Marketing, Attraction Marketing and so much more. I have met some amazing people that I will remain friends with FOREVER!

Now, to the present day... in January (2008), I stumbled across a forum post that seemed interesting, intriguing, but a little hard to believe. I contacted the 'postee' and waited. I got an email right back and an invitation to a workshop that night.

For a little while, I began to let doubt creep in. "Oh no, what did I do? What are they going to loop me in to?"

Well, that was all for 'naught' as they say. I was introduced to the FreeOnlineCashSystem. I got started doing the necessary tasks right after that call...January 21st, 2008.

This is how things have worked out, as of the time of this post:

  • February 20th, 2008 payment received $150
  • March 5th, 2008 payment received $450
  • March 20th, 2008 payment received $150
  • March 20th, 2008 second payment received $75
  • March 22nd, 2008 CFSS #1 payment received $150
  • April 2nd, 2008 payment received $150
  • April 4th, 2008 CFSS #1 payment received $150
  • April 10th, 2008 FOCS payment received $150
  • April 23rd, 2008 FOCS payment received $150
  • April 24th, 2008 CFSS#2 payment received $100

Total Payments from Free Online Cash System since Feb. 2008= $1,675

Total "out of pocket" $3.19 *

This system has carried us through a tough time. Provided for food, gas, etc. at a time when there was NO other money coming in.

I cannot say enough about this system. I have been blessed and am very, very grateful.

*A '.info' domain name from GoDaddy.com-optional, but worth it!

No comments: