Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Do YourSelf A favor, today.

I received this little story, in an email today from the folks at TrafficHoopla and I wanted to share it with you:

Do Yourself A Favor:

A poor, hungry young man sat moping on a bridge, watching a groupof fisherman. Looking into a basket and seeing a bunch of fishnearby, the young man said, "Boy, if I had a mess of fish likethat, I'd be in good shape. I'd sell them and buy some cloths andsomething to eat."

"I'll give you that many fish if you do a small favor for me," a fisherman replied.

"Sure."

"Tend this line for me awhile. I've got some errands to do up thestreet," said the older man.

The young man gladly accepted the offer. As he tended the man'spole, the fish were really biting, and he reeled in one fish afteranother. It wasn't long before he was smiling, enjoying theactivity.

When the older man returned, he said, "I want to give you the fishI promised. Here, take all the fish you caught. But I also want to give you a piece of advice. The next time you're in need, don't waste time daydreaming and wishing for what could be. Get busy, cast the line yourself, and make something happen."

Bill, David, & Team Hoopla!

So, even though today is a holiday for our neighbors in Canada, and Friday is a holiday here in the U.S.; don't wait until next week to get moving in your business. Do it now, here, TODAY. Cast your line!

Blessings,

Joy

No comments: