Thursday, May 15, 2008

Research- Ways to earn $5 a day/$100 a month

I have to confess, I enjoy doing research. I truly love to be a detective and seek out information and answers. If I am able to empower, inspire or enlighten another...well, that just makes me giddy! LOL

So, anyway, most of my family and friends know this about me. My business partners and associates have come to find this out as well. I think that they realize it's easier to say, "hey can you look up this?" to me, knowing I enjoy it; rather than taking time to find it themselves. And, I don't blame that. I have regular resources that I use to find out specific information. I go to one source for movie/television information; I go to another source for music, yet another for literature and yet another for bible scripture.

I think my favorite thing about research now is the internet though. It is so much quicker to find a wealth of information on any given topic, when you can just type some keywords in a box and click "GO". Not too mention finding images, sounds and of course, other people's feedback, opinions, experiences, etc.

Now, some business associates have asked a select few to do some research. Well, I have to say I love a challenge and took right to it. As I gave my input and information, I would get their feedback and could then scope in for a better search. However, I think I have bitten off more than I can chew, so to speak. There are so many opportunites out there. There are so many claims for money. It is very time consuming to read the small print and Term & Conditions on so many of the 'opportunities' out there. And, in many cases, I have already submitted some of my information to them just to get in the door.

I decided to use one of my favorite forums, MyLot, and ask the members there. How can I make $5 a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks per month (to generate $100 monthly), with only an hour a day of work and not needing referrals to generate the cash flow. I have to say that I rececived numerous responses right away. This is encouraging for sure. Some seemed a little curious, as to why I would be looking if I already had a successfull business in place. I want to clarify that in this blog.

As I said in the beginning, I enjoy research. When asked directly or indirectly to investigate something, I jump at the chance. My business, Marino Marketing Group, works with a program called the FreeOnlineCashSystem and CashFlowSuccessSystem. I am a VIP member of the program and was one of a select few enlisted to do some research. As a company, we look for ways to continually improve and upgrade our current program. In doing so, we are creating an in-house type of program that will work well for ALL of our members. But, to make sure that everyone can participate, we want to be sure to offer alternative ways to do so. That being the case, we need to find a few legitimate programs that can enable a person to generate $100 a month in cash flow, with a small amount of hard work and without relying on recruiting referrals. The programs we wish to use must be stand-alone, in that a person is directly responsible for generating the cash flow themselves.

So, that is the heart of this post. I have explained what I am doing and why I am doing it. I look forward to comments from others that can help me find some programs to 'test-drive' and share with the founders of the FreeOnlineCashSystem and CashFlowSuccessSystem. Thank you for reading this blog and in advance, I thank you for sharing your information with me.

No comments: