Friday, June 27, 2008

Life Is A Highway...

Every once in a while I will witness something that absolutely makes my blood BOIL. I am not an angry person by nature, but what is UP with people not showing respect for other people? Why is it ok to disrepect someone else’s time, effort, dedication, commitment; yet, somehow it’s ok to demand others to show it to you (not you, but ‘you’ in general).

I am currently building a business online. I love my FreeOnlineCashSystem and I have a great little team of hard working individuals that are amazing! But, I have to confess, when I know that someone is out there doing unethical things, I wanna SCREAM.

To me, you simply do unto others as you would have them do unto you. BOTTOM LINE. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION. So, when I walk in that mindset, I expect the same of the people around me. And yet, for some people, they put on blinders. Some people will ask for your help, and when you give them a hand, they forget where they got that help.

What does this have to do with business?? EVERYTHING! To be successful in business, online or offline, you need to build long-term business relationships. “You need to learn more about others than you do about your product/service/company and,” as Dani Johnson puts it, “you will be unusually successful.” You need to learn the art of marketing.

I may not be busting records in my online business. I am NOT the top earner…the founders are, actually, as is the case in any successful business. I do not have tons of people joining the FreeOnlineCashSystem every day. THAT’S OK. I wouldn’t want it. Sure, the money would be nice, but I have something more…and in the long run will yield far more money and a true legacy for my children.

Not to side-step, but have you ever seen the Disney Movie, “Cars”? My youngest son loves it and honestly, so do I. Let me sum it up. A rookie race car wants to win the prestigious Piston Cup and be the first rookie in history to do so. He’s up against the “King” who has won time and time again for years. And, he’s also up against the bitter “Runner-up”, Chick, who always has comes in behind the King. Anyway, typical story… Rookie wants the fame and fortune and does not care about anyone but himself. He ends up getting displaced in ’hill-billy hell” and learns there that, what you think you want isn’t always what you really need. The Rookie ends up at the race and as he is just about to win, the self-serving Runner-Up crashes the King. Lightening (the Rookie) stops short of the finish line and goes back to assist the King to finish his final race. Lightening comes in 3rd, or last. Bottom line: It’s not winning the race that matters as much as it is HOW you run the race.

Businesses that have been around since I was a child or longer, and are still successful to this day will leave a legacy behind. A legacy based on outstanding customer service, employee loyalty, quality products/services and so on. Not because they made $1 Million Dollars in 6 months. People look to align themselves with success. When you are looking to join a business, be sure to take note of how that success came to fruition and whether or not there is loyalty within the community.

So, to sum up my rant here, I want to say that I congratulate every individual in the FreeOnlineCashSystem that has worked hard to make a difference. Every person, regardless of who introduced them has their own name and their own life experiences to bring with them. Each person deserves a level of respect that should rightfully be exhibited. Respect others and run the race well, and you will leave a legacy of being someone that people love and trust. Your success depends on how well YOU run the race, not on how fast the pace car is going. Got it?

No comments: