Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Well, What A nice Surprise!

This morning I woke up, after an very rough day yesterday. Yesterday, I had a sever headache, that had started out as some pain in my neck. Literally, a pain in the neck, not a figure of speech *LOL*. Needless to say, by last evening, I was in excruciating pain and could barely keep my eyes open. I had no pain relievers in the house, other than the "PM" versions, so I had suffered all day. I took some "PM" pain relievers and went to sleep early, around 9pm last night.

This morning, I woke up to no pain and no headache and I was very thankful for that! It just becomes so difficult to be productive when that type of pain resonates throughout your head like that. Anyway, I get the kids their breakfast and begin to catch up on the numerous emails I had from yesterday through this morning.

Now, I was amazed to see that a new Safelist that I had briefly placed an ad on yesterday resulted in 5 opt-ins throughout the evening. That was very nice to see, considering the low membership numbers at the time I placed that ad. Plus, so many people look to promote their own business, I wasn't really sure I'd get much results from it, to be honest.

That was really nice to see, but what was even nicer is an email I almost overlooked completely. I had received a payment of $150 from a gentleman I did not know. WOW. It was someone who was working with the FreeOnlineCashSystem and had leveraged some of their FreeCash to join the CashFlowSuccessSystem. SO, while I was sick in bed, I received $150. Not bad, eh?

What a great morning this has been. I know that other members in the FreeOnlineCashSystem are having morning like this, as well. That is part of the fun and excitement of this program. You do your work, you work with your team and the money flows. And, at the end of the day, you can rest assured that no one is getting hurt, scammed, schemed or manipulated. It truly is a blessing.

Have a great day my friend!

Blessings,

Joy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Joy,
It sounds like you are doing well with your business.

What kind of training does your business opportunity offer? Does it teach you about the different ways of marketing?

This was something I had always had a problem with. Many business opportunities would accept my money, but I would receive little to no training. Thus, my business would fail.

This is why I joined my current business. I am getting a lot of help, support, training, and mentoring, thus my business is much more successful.

Thank you for letting me share...

Anonymous said...

Joy - I am glad you got over your headache and made money in the process. This business rocks doesn't it?!

Jill C., NC

http://www.jillsfreebiz.wordpress.com